There must be something extraordinary about castor oil since it has been present in hair and skin care for such a long time. Despite the technological advancements and sophisticated treatments that are at our disposal, this “old” castor oil helps us deal with various skin and hair concerns at the comfort of our houses.
What makes castor oil irreplaceable? Why do we still reach for the cosmetic that our grandmas used to apply to their bodies and hair? Keep reading to learn the amazing qualities of pure castor oil.
Unique components in castor oil
Many studies showed that there are no plant oils that are similar in composition to castor oil. This quality, obviously, makes castor oil a unique cosmetic oil. What are the distinctive substances that can be found in Nanoil Castor Oil?
- 18-carbon ricinoleic acid glyceride: its properties are commonly used in medicine and therapeutics; has a positive effect on lashes and brows, encouraging them to grow longer and thicker; repairs and moisturizes hair, skin and nails
- quercetin: an organic antiseptic that kills bacteria and fungus; it’s also known as a potent antioxidant, and therefore it delays ageing of skin
- oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids glycerides: they care for, protect and smooth out skin; they form a protective coating on the hair and skin to trap water inside, thus maintaining hydration
Nanoil Castor Oil: 100% care in each drop
Why is Nanoil castor oil one of the top-quality plant oils? Because it doesn’t go through the refining process. It’s also cold-pressed, which is another factor that influences the amount of nutrients that stays in the oil. Since Nanoil Castor Oil has all the precious elements, it can be applied to hair, skin, brows, lashes, nails and feet. What can you use it for?
Do-it-all castor oil from Nanoil
What effects do castor oil treatments bring? The possibilities are numerous! Let us present to you four most common uses of pure castor oil.
- TO PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH Is your hair weak and thinning? Castor oil will make it stronger, shinier and thicker. Apply it regularly to the scalp and soon you will notice accelerated growth as the shedding stops. It’s worth realizing that it may happen that hair gets a bit darker after being treated with castor oil for a longer period. This color intensification makes the strands look thicker and healthier.
- TO GET FULLER-LOOKING LASHES & BROWS Women worldwide confirm that castor oil works wonders as a serum promoting the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. Applied once a day, at bedtime, castor oil delivers the nutrients the follicles need to grow longer and thicker hairs.
- TO REMOVE MAKEUP / FOR OIL CLEANSING METHOD If you’re looking for some alternative products to cleanse your face with, the oil cleansing method may be your go-to. Take a few drops of Nanoil Castor Oil and mix them with a chosen plant oil (it can be argan oil, jojoba oil, or any other oil that suits your skin type). Massage the blend into the skin to remove dirt, makeup products and sebum. Owing to its antiseptic properties, castor oil minimizes acne. It also balances sebum.
- TO GET STRONGER FINGERNAILS Brittle and weak fingernails turn strong and fully repaired when exposed to the hand soak treatment. If you don’t have time to keep the nails under the water mixed with castor oil for 15-20 minutes, you may rub a few drops of the oil onto the nail plate before going to sleep. Keep doing it for a few weeks to see the best effects.
Nanoil Castor Oil can be yours. Visit nanoil.co.uk to order a bottle of this do-it-all elixir for yourself. In case you want to give the oil cleansing method a try, you can find other cosmetic oils on the official Nanoil website as well.