How often do you use a dryer? You think you should cut down a bit? Not at all! A blow-drying routine doesn’t have to be bad for your hair. Following a few simple rules and getting one item are all you need. We’ll share more of the nitty-gritty in a moment. Now let us present a Nanoil heat protectant spray which takes a few seconds to start guarding your tresses against the heat!
Is a dryer bad for your hair?
It’s a tricky question and there’s no straight answer. Merely drying the hair isn’t harmful. It’s the heat that causes damage. It turns out we can blow-dry the hair even every day damage-free but we need to remember about a few super-important rules:
- Firstly: always use a cool airflow, never hot. This way you keep the cuticles sealed and protect them. Some dryers are equipped with a heat control which matches the temperature to our hair. We recommend such devices the most.
- Secondly: dry the hair following the direction of hair growth – start from the roots moving downwards. Don’t aim at one area for too long. Hold the dryer around 8 inches away from the scalp – not closer!
- Thirdly: always apply a suitable heat protectant before you take hold of a dryer. It’s the only way to save your strands from the high temperatures. A Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray is a top pick among shoppers. Let us tell you more about the product.
Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray – Best Product for Hair Protection
- PROTECTION: protecting the hair from high temperatures (even 430℉/220℃) is its main job of course. No matter if you use a cool or hot airflow, the product works as strongly. You can even use it prior to straightening, curling or crimping.
- EXTRA BENEFITS: Protection matters the most but the Nanoil spray does much more. It brilliantly repairs the hair so it looks much better. It’s sleek, glossy and even nicer to the touch.
- CONSISTENCY: It’s easy to apply and doesn’t weigh down or make hair sticky. To be honest, it sinks in immediately and doesn’t take any volume from the hair.
- BOTTLE: the product comes in an easy-to-use bottle with a convenient spray. It looks elegant with the gold-colored elements. We can see the amount of the product that is left.
- HOW OFTEN TO USE: you should use it every time before you blow dry or heat-style your hair. If you do it every day, then use the spray as often. It won’t weigh hair down.
- AVAILABILITY: finally, we’ll tell you about the best buying option. The product is available on many websites but we recommend getting it from the official Nanoil store: www.nanoil.co.uk
Remember to follow the rules we told you about and use the miraculous thermal protection spray from Nanoil – enjoy a lovely hairdo despite daily blow-drying or heat-styling routine!