If your greatest concern is red spider vein visible on your face, then you must use the right cream to deal with the problem. However, this cannot be a random product. It must contain the right ingredients that will take care of the complexion and get rid of red spiders once and for all.
… must not contain irritating substances and clogging skin pores, as well as alcohol and parabens. It should be rich in ingredients strengthening the walls of blood vessels and protecting the skin from UV rays and various external factors. A good cream must also provide the skin with nutrients, soothe the feeling of tightening and bring relief to burning. The cosmetic must also strengthen the hydro-lipid barrier of the epidermis and accelerate blood circulation.
Ingredients of a cream recommended for capillary skin
Ingredients that will fulfill the above-described tasks and take care for the vascular complexion are:
- Witch hazel, which regenerates and cleanses and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Algae rich in vitamins and minerals, nourishing, soothing and moisturizing;
- Japanese ginkgo strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves blood circulation;
- Marigold with anti-inflammatory properties and accelerating healing;
- Echinacea, which seals and makes the walls of the blood vessels more elastic;
- Rutin and vitamins C and PP, which strengthen and seal the walls of blood vessels;
- Ethereal oils (sandalwood, rose, cypress, sage, lemon balm) with soothing and soothing effect;
- Liquorice cream soothes, strengthens and reduces skin redness;
- Arnica strengthens the walls of blood vessels and reduces swelling.
Watch out for these factors and products!
If you want to deal with dilated capillaries, you should avoid some food products, external factors and a few forms of facial care. Beware of alcohol, spicy food, strong tea and coffee, hot and cold water, strong exfoliations, sun and sudden temperature changes.
Vascular skin care – useful principles
- Use cosmetics intended only for the capillary skin.
- Use dietary supplements that will strengthen the walls of the blood vessels from the inside.
- Use a cream with a high UV filter.
- Spray the face with thermal water with a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Cover up the capillaries with a green concealer.